Little safari rangers will be delighted by Jill McDonald's neutral illustration of charming baby elephants and spotted cheetahs!
- Approximately 1.25” in depth and comes with a lightly distressed rustic finish that creates a beautiful texture
- Ready to set on a shelf or hang on a wall
- Frame color is predetermined for each design
- Frame finishes may vary due to the intentional rustic finish
- Can be cleaned with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth
- Artist biography information is included
Good things come in small packages! And in this case it's our new mini framed canvas art. Get creative by bringing a series of small things together. These mini masterpieces come ready to set on a shelf or hang on a wall. Our frames are approximately 1.25" in depth and come with a lightly distressed rustic finish that creates a beautiful texture. Please note that frame color is predetermined for each design and the frame finishes may vary due to the intentional rustic finish. Our canvas art is reproduced in our San Diego studios using the best digital reproduction method currently available, resulting in great clarity and color saturation. Canvases are exceptionally durable and can be cleaned with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth.
About the artist:
Jill McDonald graduated from the Rhode Island School of Design with a major in textile design. She went on to work as a print stylist in New York for Baby Gap, a few years later she moved to the Midwest to work as an illustrator for Hallmark Cards. Now, she creates bright colorful art for a wide array of products & writes children's books. Jill considers herself a life long learning & counts motherhood as one of her greatest adventures!