Learn about the importance of animals in Ojibway culture in this 12 page board book. Each page features a stunning illustration and text by Ojibway artist, Jason Adair.
Parents will also love his short excerpt on the back discussing how shape and form relate to Ojibway art.
Soy based ink and water based protective coating.
Made from paper sourced from sustainable forests.
"Through my paintings I share our teachings, legends and myths. Woodland style painted in vibrant colours offers healing for myself and the viwer."
Native Northwest has worked closely with more than 100 Indigenous artists and their families.
Native Northwest products are guided by the following principles:
- 100% of the art featured on Native Northwest products is designed by Indigenous artists
- All artists have provided consent and contractual permission for their art to be featured on Native Northwest products
- Artist names are acknowledged on all product packaging
- Cultural traditions are honoured by acknowledging cultural affiliation on product packaging
- Artists are paid fairly in fees and royalties