Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, this 100% compostable Eco Cloth is a green kitchen must have. It offers a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths, and paper towels that can be washed up to 200 times.
100% Cotton (natural unbleached base)
20"x 27.5" (50x70 cm)
Waterbased non-toxic inks
Francis Horne, Sr.- Coast Salish
Make your kitchen brighter with this fun and colorful printed and woven unbleached cotton Tea Towel. A perfect combination of form and function, this towel will make washing up less of a chore.
Native Northwest products are guided by the following principles:
- 100% of the art featured on Native Northwest products is designed by Indigenous artists
- All artists have provided consent and contractual permission for their art to be featured on Native Northwest products
- Artist names are acknowledged on all product packaging
- Cultural traditions are honoured by acknowledging cultural affiliation on product packaging
- Artists are paid fairly in fees and royalties