Print short sleeve wrap dress.
Model is 5'8" and wearing a Small.
Care Instructions: Hand wash. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
Made in United States of America
From the makers:
We believe in the process and that there is more to a garment than just looks. We believe in conscious manufacturing. About 90% of our garments are ethically made-to-order in our factory in Los Angeles. The other 10% are designed in Los Angeles and produced ethically in China. We source fabrics locally and try to keep things close to home as much as possible. We make laidback silhouettes and basics that you could count on without thinking twice. Clothes should be made to be worn easily, to make your everyday more enjoyable. Our goal is to make every garment easy to throw on for your everyday.