Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibres, this 100% compostable Eco Cloth is a green kitchen must have. It offers a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels that can be washed upto 200 times.
Joshua Mangeshig Pawis-Steckley
"As an artist I strive for fluency in my cultures vast array of stories and wisdom. My art and culture bring me closer to the earth and all my relations. My strength and identity are cultivated in nourishing my indigenous spirit which I try to refelct in my art."
Native Northwest has worked closely with more than 100 Indigenous artists and their families.
Native Northwest products are guided by the following principles:
- 100% of the art featured on Native Northwest products is designed by Indigenous artists
- All artists have provided consent and contractual permission for their art to be featured on Native Northwest products
- Artist names are acknowledged on all product packaging
- Cultural traditions are honoured by acknowledging cultural affiliation on product packaging
- Artists are paid fairly in fees and royalties