Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, this 100% compostable Eco Cloth is a green kitchen must have. It offers a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths, and paper towels that can be washed up to 200 times.
Jason Adair -Ojibway
"Through my paintings I share our teachings, legends and myths. Woodland style painted in vibrant colours offers healing for myself and the viwer."
Native Northwest products are guided by the following principles:
- 100% of the art featured on Native Northwest products is designed by Indigenous artists
- All artists have provided consent and contractual permission for their art to be featured on Native Northwest products
- Artist names are acknowledged on all product packaging
- Cultural traditions are honoured by acknowledging cultural affiliation on product packaging
- Artists are paid fairly in fees and royalties