Looking for a heirloom toy to pass from child to child? Our brightly coloured peg people will be a hit throughout the years! Children can use the pegs to practice grasping, imaginary/ role play, and even learn their first colours.
The peg people from our Basics Collection encourage open-ended play and imagination.
Activities to Try:
- Try adding your peg people to a sensory bin!
- Gather objects around the house that correspond to the colour of each peg doll, and practice colour matching.
- Use the peg people in a dollhouse or try other small world play!
- Each peg person measures 3.5 inches tall. This product meets the guidelines of the Canadian Hazardous Products regulations for children under the age of three.*
- Five peg people in five colours: coral, orange, yellow, mint, and blue
- Cotton muslin drawstring bag for storage
* Product is not recommended for mouthing. Parent supervision is encouraged during play with this product.