These leather journals make great gifts! Each one has unlined paper inside and has an elastic band on the bottom to keep everything in place.
Dimensions: 7" x 9.75"
**PLEASE NOTE: Due to the natural hide of the leather used for our products, natural markings are to be expected. Keeping the imperfections make the leather fibers stronger and more durable. The paper will also vary in color and all journals are handmade and will be different.
- Everything passes, everything changes, just do what you think you should do. - Bob Dylan
- May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received. And pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones. And allow your soul the freedom to sing. Dance. Praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.
- Keep a notebook. Travel with it, eat with it, sleep with it. Slap into it every stray thought that flutters up in your brain. Cheap paper is less perishable than gray matter, and lead pencil markings endure longer than memory. - Jack London
- If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them. - Henry David Thoreau
- This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. In its place is something that you have left behind. Let it be something good.
- He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist. - Saint Francis of Assisi
- Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. and be kind. love one another. take care of each other. tell the truth. always do your best. listed to the big people and the little people. explore new paths and have fun. know that you are loved like crazy. give thanks for all your blessings. above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world. - Rebecca Puig